Can we just spend some time irrationally hating fictional characters again? Well, that’s what I’m doing today. YOU CAN’T STOP ME.
- BEAR MCREARY BEAR MCREARY BEAR MCREARY
- Sorry, it can never be said enough. It can’t!
- I forgot how entertainingly slimy Baltar is in the first season, y’all.
- Okay, let’s start hating! I can’t stand Garner at all. I can’t! Be prepared for a video mostly composed of me sassing up Garner every time he’s on the screen.
- The whole Starbuck/Lee romance got so annoying over time, so it’s weird going back and watching the first season because it didn’t used to feel that way.
- My pro-choice heart shatters every single time I even think about Roslin banning abortion. Having seen this and gone back to read some of the comments on the original review, I agree that the whole abortion plot was over-politicized to the point that it dehumanized women in the process, and it’s so awkward.
- GOD, I HATE GARNER SO MUCH. BRING BACK ADMIRAL CAIN My life is incomplete without her.
- I still maintain that Gaius Balter is one of the best examples of a Slytherin in the history of the world.
- I hate Garner.
I’m spending today editing the last Mark Reads Harry Potter book and packing for tour, so I’m cutting this shorter than usual. OH GOD, I HAVE SO MUCH TO DO. Let’s discuss! Also: BEAR MCREARY.