I still feel like IÂ just started watching this show. How are we already to season 6? WHAT IS MY LIFE BECOMING?
Well, this site, at least, will be nothing butÂ Voyager for two full seasons, which means it’s gonna go by evenÂ quicker. Thus, let’s appreciate the past for a moment before I barge into the future.
Season 5 Predictions
- Most of this season will track Seven of Nineâ€™s struggle with becoming more human.Â I mean… sort of?
- VoyagerÂ will also get another big boost home.Â THEY TOTALLY DID.
- And it will come from SLIPSTREAM TECHNOLOGY.Â AND HOW.
- At some point, Bâ€™Elanna and Tom will take a break.Â Instead, their alternate versions will get married and I am still crushed by it.Â
- But it wonâ€™t last the season.Â I tried.Â
- Harry gets a promotion because HE DESERVES IT.Â I TRIED AGAIN, I SHALL DIE ON THIS HILL.Â
- Tuvok somehow becomes human at one point. (I donâ€™t know, Iâ€™M JUST THINKING OF RIDICULOUS PREMISES OKAY.)Â You know, for “weird” plot predictions, this was pretty good. Alas!
- Janeway visits da Vinci once.Â I actually miss that studio! I wish we saw it more, but I WAS STILL RIGHT.
- HOLONOVEL UPDATE, PLEASE.Â Seriously, I want it.
- A new antagonist arrives at some point, and for this to count, they have to appear in more than one episode.Â Oh god,Â was there ever an antagonist that was new AND appeared in more than one episode? I don’t think so.
- More of Species 8472.Â “IN THE FLESH”!!!!!! Also, they were pictured in “Someone to Watch Over Me” as well!
- MORE BORG.Â SO MUCH MORE BORG HOLY SHIT. “DARK FRONTIER”
- At some point,Â VoyagerÂ will find another way to contact home.Â OH VOYAGER.Â
- At the end of the season, the crew will get news that they are closing in on the Alpha Quadrant.Â NOT REALLY.
- ONLY TO HAVE SOMETHING HAPPEN TO SEND THEM FURTHER AWAY FROM IT.Â NOT REALLY BUT I WOULD ALMOST PREFER THIS OVER THE NIGHTMARE OF THEÂ EQUINOX.Â
NotÂ too bad, so let me fuck this up for y’all.
Predictions for Season 6
- Somehow, Janeway convinces justÂ one crewmember ofÂ Equinox to stop what they’re doing to the unnamed alien species.
- The unnamed alien species is also finally able to communicate by the end of the first episode.
- But all theÂ Equinox crew die as well.
- At some point in this season,Â Voyager gets a huge boost home.
- Harry is promoted, I TOLD YOU I WOULD DIE ON THIS HILL EVEN THOUGH IT’S A HILL THAT OCCURRED ALREADY AND MY CAMPAIGN CAN’T ACTUALLY AFFECT REALITY BUT I DON’T CARE.
- Seven of Nine develops romantic feelings for someone!
- It’s not the Doctor. SOB.
- At some point,Â Voyager gets close enough to the Alpha Quadrant to be able to contact home with some regularity.
- There will be 5 new species in this season.
- Neelix will be asked to take on another new responsibility.
- Tuvok turns human? I don’t know, IT MIGHT HAPPEN.
- More Borg!
- More Naomi Wildman!
- We’ll see the Devore again. I don’t know, they were kinda fun in a fucked up way!
- At the end of the season, Tom and B’Elanna willÂ actually get married.
- And the big event at the end of the season: the promise of getting home. Somehow! I’m sure it’ll be super messed up, but it’ll be part of the story.
Mark Links Stuff
– I am now on Patreon! There are various levels of support, from $1 up to whatever you want! You’ll get to read a private blog, extra reviews, and other such rewards. I POST A LOT OF CUTE PHOTOS, OKAY. Think of it like a private Tumblr blog that only SPECIAL PEOPLE get to read.
– I have updated my list of conventions and events for the remainder of the year and much of next year.Â Â Check the full list of events on my Tour Dates / Appearances page.
– My Master Schedule is updated for the near and distant future for most projects, so please check it often.Â My next Double Features for Mark Watches have been announced here.
-Â Mark Does Stuff is on Facebook!Â I’ve got a community page up that I’m running. Guaranteed shenanigans!