Hello, my Pushing Daisies friends! I’m glad there is a second season of this show to do predictions for, though I wish it lasted an eternity. Well, wait, maybe not that long, since then I’d never finish it. Okay, this is a terrible start to this. JUST KEEP READING.
If this is your first prediction post, I’ll make the rules very simple:
Don’t spoil any of us.
By “us,” I’m referring to the fact that there are going to be people in the comments who are also watching this for the first time, and will use this space to post their predictions below. ALWAYS USE ROT13 IF YOU’VE SEEN THE SHOW AND ARE COMMENTING ON PREDICTIONS. Don’t toy with us. Don’t tell us how many we got right, don’t pick out certain predictions and then put a smiley face next to it. Treat this like a public record. At the end of the show, I’ll go over my predictions, and we can laugh at me then without cyphering out text. Don’t ruin this for everyone!
Without much further fanfare, LET’S DO IT.
- Let’s deal with some of the cliffhangers! We will meet Emerson’s daughter.
- Chuck will find out that Lily is actually her mother.
- I’m just going to be ridiculous here. Chuck will finally confront her aunts.
- Ned will accidentally bring someone back to life in front of a person who doesn’t know about his power.
- The coroner will find out about Ned’s power.
- Olive will fall in love with someone who isn’t Ned.
- The aunts will go on another tour!
- Ned’s father will show up in an episode.
- There will be one reference to Dead Like Me or Wonderfalls in this season.
- There will be one guest star I recognize!
- I have nothing more to go on, so let’s just go for the big one: Ned will find a way to be able to touch Chuck by the end of the show.
- I also think he will still have his power by the end, too.
- Digby will be endlessly adorable.
- Alfredo won’t come back for Olive. 🙁
- BUT THERE WILL BE A HAPPY END TO THE SHOW!
Oh god, I am so excited to watch more!
Mark Links Stuff
– I have redesigned MarkDoesStuff.com! Check out this post explaining the new changes, which includes the start of a permanent archive of all Mark Watches videos!
– The Mark Does Stuff Summer Tour is happening soon! Check out the posted dates, suggest new ones, help bring me to YOUR TOWN.
– I have been nominated for a Hugo in the Fan Writer category! If you’d like more information or to direct friends/family to vote for me, I have a very informational post about what I do that you can pass along and link folks to!
– Mark Reads Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is now published and available for purchase! It’s available in ebook AND physical book format, and you can also get a discount for buying the ENTIRE SET of digital books: $25 for 7 BOOKS!!!
– Video commissions are open, and you can commission a Mark Reads/Watches video for just $25!