Can we just spend some time irrationally hating fictional charactersÂ again? Well, that’s what I’m doing today. YOU CAN’T STOP ME.
Today’s commission is the third from Mitchell. The video is located here, and all my Mark Watches videos are indexed in this DropBox folder.
- BEAR MCREARY BEAR MCREARY BEAR MCREARY
- Sorry, it can never be said enough. It can’t!
- I forgot how entertainingly slimy Baltar is in the first season, y’all.
- Okay, let’s start hating! I can’t stand Garner atÂ all. I can’t! Be prepared for a video mostly composed of me sassing up Garner every time he’s on the screen.
- The whole Starbuck/Lee romance got so annoying over time, so it’s weird going back and watching the first season because it didn’tÂ used to feel that way.
- My pro-choice heart shatters every single time I evenÂ think about Roslin banning abortion. Having seen thisÂ and gone back to read some of the comments on the original review, I agree that the whole abortion plot was over-politicized to the point that it dehumanized women in the process, andÂ it’s so awkward.
- GOD, I HATE GARNER SO MUCH. BRING BACK ADMIRAL CAINÂ My life is incomplete without her.
- I still maintain that Gaius Balter is one of the best examples of a Slytherin in the history of the world.
- I hate Garner.
I’m spending today editing the last Mark Reads Harry Potter book and packing for tour, so I’m cutting this shorter than usual. OH GOD, I HAVE SO MUCH TO DO. Let’s discuss! Also: BEAR MCREARY.