HELP, I LOVE THIS EPISODE FOREVER.
I do not apologize for singing along. I REFUSE TO.
[vimeo 57217062 w=500 h=375]
This episode, y’all.
- Aside from “Under Your Spell,” which in retrospect is horrifically disturbing, this is the most fun I’ve had re-watching something. I actually showed this episode to my boyfriend a few months back when I discovered his roommate DVR’d it and refused to delete it so he could watch it whenever he wanted.Â Perfect person, right.
- UGH, NOW I KNOW ALL THE BACKSTORY INCLUDED IN “SELFLESS.”
- I also know that James Marsters played the guitar in “Rest in Peace.” ~so talented~
- COULD YOU IMAGINE HOW FUNNY IT WOULD HAVE BEEN IF ANGEL WAS IN TOWN WHEN THIS HAPPENED. oh my god.
- This episode manages to feature a gimmick, be extra clever, and respect continuity all at the same time.Â Bless.
- “Walk Through the Fire” is still my favorite song, followed by “Going Through the Motions.” Basically, I love Sarah Michelle Gellar’s singing a lot.
- Man, season six was painful.
- It was.
- And this episode (and, to a large extent, “Tabula Rasa”) were the only bright points.
- Also, I rewatch “Tabula Rasa” next week! It’s on the schedule! JOY!
- Honestly, I think I’ll let this video speak for itself. I had a ton of fun.