Oh god, this show looks so terribly 90s when you watch this season, doesn’t it? THEY’RE ALL SO YOUNG, and I refuse to get over this. Ever.
- I realized after I made this video that Xander bought the toy gun at Ethan’s shop.
- The lack of Ripper after this episode is a national tragedy.
- NO, ANGEL AND CORDELIA INTERACTING, NO STOP IT.
- Hahaha, oh, Ethan Rayne.
- This episode has a neat message about coded gender roles and how that relates to Buffy’s self esteem.
- David Boreanaz just looks weird here, y’all. It’s like he is a child or something.
- NOOOO, OZ AND WILLOW INTERACTING, NO STOP IT.
- Larry, you don’t like Buffy. Really.
- How come Willow didn’t retain knowledge of being a ghost? I’d ask the same question of Buffy, but I don’t know how being an 18th century noble woman would ever have helped Buffy in the present.
- When Willow referenced Xena, all I could think about was how great Lucy Lawless is, how great it would have been if she’d joined this show, and how great Lucy Flawless is.
- Overall, this is an adorable episode that knowingly and unknowingly foreshadowed way too many things and made me wish it were Halloween. It’s the best holiday ever, I swear!