Hello, Mark Watchers and Babylon 5 friends! As is the case around here, whenever I finish a particularly long show, I do like to host a Q&A as a means of reflecting on what I’ve watched. But before we get into the details of that, there is a SURPRISE.
The lovely rukbat3, who joined the Mark Does Stuff moderation team at the start of Babylon 5, emailed me an idea that was too good to pass up. Thus, there’s a special attached to this post: I have re-watched The Gathering, the film that started this all. (Both the series AND my introduction to it.) You’ll find it at the bottom of the drop-down menu, labeled as Rewatch: The Gathering, so as not to confuse it with the first-time viewing. It was such a delight to visit the pilot film, to see the things that the show changed, as well as experience the mystery WHILE KNOWING THE ACTUAL ANSWER TO IT.
Thank you, rukbat3, for making this happen.
So! Q&As are fun for me because, as mentioned before, I love to think about a show as a whole, rather than the individual episodes themselves. Feel free to:
- ask about general thoughts on Babylon 5
- ask about favorites and least favorites
- ask about character arcs
- ask questions that have nothing to do with the show!
- SHARE WITH ME ALL THE STUFF I MISSED OUT ON! Now is the chance to share: fanvids; fanfics; fanart; behind-the-scenes info; interviews; panel appearances; everything I missed and was a spoiler!!!! THERE ARE NO SPOILERS, GO WILD.
I’ll be responding to questions ALL WEEKEND, so don’t feel like you’ve missed out if you aren’t online during the day on Friday. I’ll be around and refreshing the page!
GO GO GO GO.
Mark Links Stuff
– The paperback edition of my debut, ANGER IS A GIFT, is now OUT! If you’d like to stay up-to-date on all announcements regarding my books, sign up for my newsletter! DO IT.