Hello, friends! Before we start another Double Features show here on Mark Watches, I thought I would have a day devoted just to celebrating my journey through Gargoyles. Let’s first deal with my predictions for season two before OTHER STUFF.
Predictions for Season 2
- We will see Xanatos and Demona work together many times. I
- There will be numerous flashback episodes. cannot
- Some of these flashbacks will introduce gargoyles who are not around anymore. believe
- The gargoyles will officially work with the NYPD throughout season 2, helping to solve crimes. how
- The Pack will appear again. completely
- So will Macbeth! unprepared
- SO WILL COLDSTONE, but that’s not because I think it’s actually going to happen. I just want it badly. I
- At least once, we’ll see a new gargoyle in the PRESENT day. was
- For at least one full episode, the gargoyles will live in Wyvern Castle again. for
- Derek Maza will quit working for Xanatos. this
- And he’ll join the NYPD again. entire
- Elisa’s partner, Matt, will be very hesitant to work with any gargoyles. season
- Lexington will learn how to drive a car. because
- BROADWAY WILL GO TO A LIVE SHOW ON BROADWAY. look
- One of the gargoyles will fall in love. at
- Halfway through the season, one of the gargoyles will appear on live television. how
- Xanatos will be the main antagonist. wrong
- But he will not be the only one: Demona will remain an antagonist the whole time, too. I
- At the end of the season, a citizen upset at the gargoyles presence will try to get rid of them. was.
Truly, this show was something else. I love that the very idea of the World Tour wasn’t even a molecule of a theory in my mind. I DIDN’T KNOW THIS SHOW WOULD DO SO MANY INTERESTING THINGS IN ONE SEASON!
So, if you’ve never attended a comment party around here, it works like so: Years ago, I realized I didn’t really have a chance through normal reviews to look at the big picture. I always focused on one episode at a time, and thus, these were born. I will be hanging out in the comments all day, so now is your chance to get me to think about Gargoyles as a whole. Favorite episodes, characters, shipping stuff, WHATEVER YOU CAN THINK OF. On top of that, the spoiler rules are now a free-for-all. Since I’m not watching the non-canonical season 3, and I am most likely not getting to the comics, we can talk about all these things. What fanart have I missed? Behind-the-scenes info? Everything you kept to yourself is now welcome!
I CAN’T WAIT TO TALK ABOUT THIS SHOW. Tomorrow, we will start up the next Double Feature show: Person of Interest. Until then, have fun!
Mark Links Stuff
– Please visit my new site for all announcements. If you’d rather not have to rely on checking a website regularly, sign up for my newsletter instead! This will cover all news for Mark Reads, Mark Watches, and my fiction releases.