I feel slightly prepared for this? There are actually plot threads to wrap up! Oh, what am I saying? I’m not ready. I’LL NEVER BE.
So, just in case you have never posted on a prediction post, please make sure to remember that the rules still apply to this.Â Do not post spoilers of any sort to me or in the comments or towards anyone else. Don’t hint how many I got right or wrong, don’t quote anything in plaintext and say shit like, “Wow, this one is so funny,” because it then tells me and others that there’s some truth or fiction to it. Just don’t! Keep everything in rot13 if you’re going to talk about the future. Thanks!
Anyway, I’m hoping that this show’s willingness to be uncomfortable and have serialized narratives pays off because otherwise these are all wrong OH GOD.
- Aeryn will rescue D’Argo and Crichton in the first episode of the season.
- They will not reunite with Moya until the fifth episode.
- They will, however, find Crais and Talyn by the end of the first episode.
- Scorpius will find the characters stuck in the asteroid belt in the first episode, but they’ll escape him before the end of said episode.
- Talyn will learn how to starburst by the halfway point of season two.
- We’ll get at least one two-part episode.
- There will be a major character death by the end of the season.
- We will see Stark again and find out what happened to him. (That’s more wishful thinking than anything else.)
- One character will return to their homeworld permanently by the end of the season.
- We’ll get a heist episode! I LOVE HEIST STORIES.
- Aeryn and Crichton will stop flirting with one another and just get it on without trying to be all professional. Y’all already had sex in the Ancients’ alternate reality, and thatÂ really happened, so stop it. JUST GET TOGETHER.
- We will see Jothee once this season. Flashbacks count!
- We will see another Hynerian (a living one, I should say) in this season.
- We will also have an episode focusing on the Nebari.
- We’ll have one episode that is heavy on the flashbacks.
- My big prediction for this season is that Scorpius captures John, extracts the Ancients’ knowledge of wormholes from his mind, and uses it to construct a wormhole weapon.
Actually, I don’t feelÂ too terrible about those predictions. Onwards I go to season two!
Mark Links Stuff
– If you would like to support this website and keep Mark Does Stuff running, I’ve put up a detailed post explaining how you can!
– Please check out the MarkDoesStuff.com. All Mark Watches videos for past shows/season are now archived there!
– My Master Schedule is updated for the near and distant future for most projects, so please check it often.
– I will be at quite a few conventions and will be hosting events throughout the US, Canada, and Europe in 2014, so check my Tour Dates / Appearances page often to see if I’m coming to your city!
– Inspired by last year’s impromptu event in London, I am taking Mark in the Park on the road! You can see all currently planned dates and pitch your own city here.