In the sixth episode of Puella Magi Madoka Magica, I will not make it out of this experience alive. Intrigued? Then it’s time for Mark to watch Madoka Magica.
What the fuck have y’all gotten me to watch???
- Homura just straight knocked Sayaka the fuck out.
- KYUBEY YOU ARE FUCKED UP. I HATE YOU. I DON’T CARE THAT YOU’RE CUTE. YOUR CUTENESS IS NOW HIDEOUS TO ME. WHY THE FUCK DID YOU TELL SAYAKA THAT MADOKA HAS THE HIGHEST “POTENTIAL”? YOU ARE EVIL.
- ／人◕‿‿◕人＼LOOK MY FRIEND PATRICK SHOWED ME KYUBEY EMOTICON ON TWITTER.
- what the FUCK is a Walpurgisnacht??? Doesn’t “nacht” mean “night”? WHAT SORT OF NIGHT IS COMING AND HOW DOES HOMURA KNOW THAT IT IS ON ITS WAY?
- Kyoko + Homura vs Walpurgisnacht. I’ll watch it.
- oh my god Madoka just wants everyone to be friends oh my god i can’t
- Madoka’s mother is my life force. She’s like Regina George’s mother, only she’s actually cool.
- No, honestly, I love that show has developed this very real sense of love and respect between this mother and daughter. It’s probably saccharine to some people, but why can’t a family be portrayed as loving and caring? The whole point of Madoka in this scene is that she’s grown up with a very strong sense of what’s wrong and right. Her moral code makes her reluctant to do anything that might be construed as wrong, and Madoka’s mother recognizes this. That’s why she tells her daughter that she needs to learn how to be wrong and to make mistakes.
- Oh god, do you realize how true it is that the older you get, the worse it becomes when you do make a mistake? If I drank, I would have paused this episode just to get shitfaced with Madoka’s mother.
- OH MY GOD, I KNEW IT. I KNEW THAT KAMIJO WOULD DRIFT AWAY FROM SAYAKA. IT’S ONLY GOING TO GET WORSE, I TELL YOU. IT CAN ONLY GET WORSE.
- Sayaka blames Homura for Mami’s death. Again, this can only end in a disaster.
- HOW GORGEOUS IS THE ENTIRE SEQUENCE ON THE BRIDGE OVER THE HIGHWAY? This show uses colors brilliant, and frames so many of these shots in fascinating ways.
- Holy shit, Madoka threw Sayaka’s Soul Gem off the bridge THIS IS HER HELPING SAYAKA MAKE A MISTAKE
- SAYAKA JUST DIED.
- WHAT THE FUCK????
- NO Y
- YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME
- THIS JUST CAN’T BE RIGHT
- MAGICAL GIRLS GIVE UP THEIR SOULS AND ONLY LIVE IN A SHELL OF A BODY SO THEY CAN SURVIVE THE MAGICAL ATTACKS THEY FACE.
- I AM 600% DONE WITH THIS SHOW.
- Just when I think I can’t be more disturbed, everything is made a billion times worse than before.
- Fuck you, Kyubey, you are horrific. You are awful. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOUR BODY WAS TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU AND NO ONE TOLD YOU THIS WAS A RAMIFICATION OF YOUR GODDAMN “CONTRACT”?
- ALL FOUR OF THOSE GIRLS JUST STAND ON THAT BRIDGE LOOKING ABSOLUTELY MORTIFIED. KYUBEY HAD NEVER TOLD THEM THIS.
- THIS IS JUST MISERABLE. I CAN’T.
how am i ever going to recover
look at this ridiculous moment Vimeo decided to make the thumbnail for today’s video
Mark Links Stuff
– You can follow me on Twitter for any updates and live commentary on upcoming reviews I’m writing.
– You should read this very important post about supporting Mark Does Stuff!
– I’ve started reading The Shoebox Project for Mark Reads, the first fanfic “series” I’ve ever covered! Join me!