Oh gosh, do you know how sad I am making this post, knowing I’ll never be able to properly predictÂ Buffy again?Â I AM TOO SAD. So, let’s first go over my predictions for last season before I make a fool of myself.
- Angel will be rescued from the bottom of the ocean by the end of the first episode.Â SHIT YEAH 1/1
- Wesley will not chose Angel InvestigationsÂ orÂ Wolfram & Hart this season, and will act entirely on his own.Â Do I get half a point since this was the case for half the season? Whatever, I’m giving out points. 1.5/2
- Weâ€™ll see Lorne once.Â what. 1.5/3
- I seriously donâ€™t know if Cordelia is in season four, so I say we wonâ€™t see her until halfway through the season.Â Hey, here’s a fun thought: we don’t actually see “her” from episode 3 until the end of episode 17. I lose a million points, give or take. -1,000,000/4
- Because no one can be happy on this show, at some point, Gunn and Fred will break up, and they wonâ€™t get back together.Â Bah, why was I right? -1,000,000/5. I don’t earn points forÂ heartbreak.
- Angel will forgive Connor for what he did to him.Â Well, this is nice! -999,999/6
- Angel will forgive Wesley by the seasonâ€™s end.Â YAY. -999,998/7
- Justine will die.Â Nope! She just disappeared. -999,999/8
- Connor will join Angel Investigations.Â I mean… did this everÂ technically happen? He was sort of there, sort of not? I don’t even know. NO POINTS because of confusion. -999,999/9
- Wesley will have sex with Lilah.Â AW YEAH I GET LOTS OF POINTS. 0/10
- Linwood will die.Â FUCK YEAH. 1/11
- Gavin will die.Â SAD, BUT FUCK YEAH. 2/12
- Lilah will reign supreme because she is my amoral queen.Â UGH, SHE WAS SO FABULOUSÂ SHE CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD. 1,000/13
- Stuff?Â THAT HAPPENED! 1,001/14
- Isnâ€™t there still a prophecy regarding the end of the world in effect? So, something will happen with that?Â HA. HAHAHAHA. HAHAHA DF;KLS DKLDF ;ak;a a;alskdfj 0/15
- I donâ€™t know what Iâ€™m doing.Â That much was evident. There was no way I could have guessed this season.
Oh gosh, so, the end of season four actually makes this kind of fun. There is a lot to resolve! Here are my LAST PREDICTIONS EVER forÂ Angel:
- I think the first thing Angel will do is seek out a way to wake Cordelia up.
- We will learn in the first episode what division each main character works in or what their job is.
- That means we will find out what jaguar spirit thing said to Gunn.
- Fred will be the only character to express reservation about this arrangement.
- Connor will appear in only one episode.
- There will be no crossovers fromÂ Buffy because sadness 🙁
- Wesley will discover something about a past even in the files of Wolfram & Hart that will re-contextualize an episode for the audience.
- Lorne will have one episode devoted to a story about him.
- Wesley and Fred will get together.
- Gunn will be the most satisfied working at Wolfram & Hart, and this will create a rift between him and the team.
- This season’s Big Bad will be Wolfram & Hart.
- Yeah, so I’m guessing that this whole Wolfram & Hart thing is a trick. It’s meant to get the Angel Investigations team close so they can be neutralized.
- Okay, here’s my huge prediction: the Shanshu Prophecy is real and Angel will do something by the end of this season to earn his humanity.
- Here’s the kicker: HE WILL REFUSE IT. I don’t know why, but that’s something I could see Whedon doing.
And now, off to the last season ofÂ Angel and THE START OFÂ DOLLHOUSE!!!
Mark Links Stuff
– You can follow me onÂ TwitterÂ andÂ FacebookÂ for any updates and live commentary on upcoming reviews Iâ€™m writing.
– You should read thisÂ very important postÂ about supporting Mark Does Stuff!
-Â Iâ€™ve started readingÂ The Shoebox ProjectÂ for Mark Reads, the first fanfic â€œseriesâ€ Iâ€™ve ever covered! Join me!