SEE I AM ACTUALLY PUTTING THIS UP NOW!!!! I am an adult I MAKE GOOD DECISIONS.
OFFICIAL RULES FOR SUGGESTING EPISODES/ARCS
1) You are allowed as many submissions as you like as long as someone else has not already suggested that episode/arc and you are not flooding the comments so that others cannot pitch their suggestions.
2) I am aware that some of the older episodes are actually part of 3-4 episode arcs. If an episode is part of an arc, please suggest the entire arc, not an individual episode.
3) Leave a comment pitching your suggestion. Please don’t spoil the episode, but sell it to me. Why should I watch it? You can obviously give basic facts about casting and slight plot hints, but don’t say, “OH YOU SHOULD WATCH THIS BECAUSE THE DOCTOR’S COMPANION DIES AT THE END.” GIF images from that episode/arc are acceptable as long as they are not massively spoiler-ish.
4) VOTE! We have this nifty up- and down-voting system in place with Intense Debate, so we’ll use that. Up-vote the episode/arcs you think I should watch next or ones you were going to suggest. Down-vote those you think I should not. CUTTHROAT COMPETITION.
5) Each round, the comment with the highest up-vote will be the episode/arc that I watch! In the case of a story arc, I might split the review up in parts for length, but otherwise the next post will be about the one voted highest by the community!
If your comment disappears, it is most likely a repeat of another suggestion. I will make sure to do this after series 4 and, because people asked, YES, I will continue to do classic Who episodes after I’ve caught up to real time. Weeeee!