In the twenty-fourth episode of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, the team faces the horrifying creature within Gluttony, AND THIS IS CHILD’S PLAY COMPARED TO THE ENDING. Intrigued? Then it’s time for Mark to watch FMA:B.
You’re evil. Each and every one of you.
- THERE IS TOO MUCH TO DEAL WITH IN “INSIDE THE BELLY.”
- LIKE THE CASUAL REVELATION FROM DR. MARCOH THAT HE SUSPECTS THE HOMUNCULI WANT TO MAKE A GIANT TRANSMUTATION CIRCLE.
- JUST LIKE IN THE FIRST EPISODE
- THE ANSWER WAS IN THE FIRST FUCKING EPISODE ALL ALONG
- I HATE ALL OF YOU
- (i don’t really but part of me will because this show is pain all of the time)
- oh my god are they going to use humans themselves as miniature transmutation circles
- i can’t even deal with this.
- OH, PRIDE SHOWS UP FOR THE FIRST TIME, TOO. Granted, we don’t see her, but she’s there, talking with Wrath about recent events. Why would Father view Wrath’s comments about the next generation as blasphemy? I don’t get it.
- WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING IN GLUTTONY’S STOMACH
- WHAT IS THAT
- WHY DOES IT LOOK LIKE THE GATE
- WHAT THE HELL DID GLUTTONY EAT
- PS: THAT THING CAN JUST SWALLOW FIRE.
- WHY IS THERE A DOG WITH RED EYES
- WHY ARE A THOUSAND DIFFERENT THINGS ALL HAPPENING AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME
- You know, I found Mustang’s objection to leaving Ed and Al behind kind of strange becauseâ€¦ dude, they’ve already done so much as “kids” as it is. I think they’ve proven that they can handle themselves, you know? But I liked the end result of it: Al rejects the notion that just because they’re kids, they can’t help. I LOVE IT.
- Envy’s behavior is so jarring at first because he genuinely was there just to get Gluttony and leave! Of course, it doesn’t take much time to piss him off, and then there’s a fight, and it’s ridiculous. Actually, my favorite part about the dual fight sequence is Gluttony just trying to avoid the Elric brothers since he can no longer eat them.
- I am 1 trillion percent done with that scene at the Bradley home. No. No! That is not okay. It’s NOT OKAY. Does Bradley’s wife know who he is? Oh god, Selim clearly doesn’t. IT’S GOING TO HURT SO MUCH.
- Hey, what about that casual reveal from Ling that he’s been subject to assassination attempts since he was a kid? That’s fun. THIS IS A SHOW FULL OF JOY AT ALL TIMES.
- And you know, the big plot twist in the middle of this episode really felt like the centerpiece, simply because I didn’t know how you could top that. Gluttony miscalculates his weird energy beam and swallows Ling, Edward, and Envy. Until the end of the episode, I kind of sat there in shock becauseâ€¦ how could they survive that? Did this show just kill off one of the main characters? That can’t happen, can it?
- But then this is followed up with Colonel Mustang meeting with Lt. General Raven at Central Command, which is really adorable at first. Clearly, Mustang is taking up both Maes’s and Edward’s advice. He’s trying to make as many friends as possible while doing something about what he’s learned. Of course, things got real uncomfortable when Mustang made that Homunculus joke, but I thought I had it all figured out. I thought that when the door opened upon all the top members of the state military, he was going to have a captive audience. He was, though not in the way that he expected.
- I just can’t. Maes Hughes found out that the corruption was not an outside influence. THE TOP MILITARY OFFICERS KNEW THAT BRADLEY WAS A HOMUNCULUS THE WHOLE TIME.
- HOW THE FUCK IS THIS POSSIBLE?!!?!?
- OH MY GOD, WHERE WAS EDWARD TRANSPORTED TO? Are Ling and Envy alive as well?
- I still hate all of you for doing this to me.
The video commission for this episode is now archived in my store for just $0.99! You can purchase the entire show at once for only $49.99 for 64 videos!
Mark Links Stuff
– I have redesigned MarkDoesStuff.com! Check out this post explaining the new changes, which includes the start of a permanent archive of all Mark Watches videos!
– The Mark Does Stuff Summer Tour is happening now! Check out the posted dates, suggest new ones, help bring me to YOUR TOWN.
-Â Mark Reads Harry Potter and the Deathly HallowsÂ is now published and available for purchase!Â Itâ€™s available in ebook AND physical book format, and you can also get a discount for buying the ENTIRE SET of digital books: $25 for 7 BOOKS!!!
-Â Video commissions are open, and you can commission a Mark Reads/Watches video for just $25!